Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Hark! The Herald Angels Sing!



My crating mojo has been MIA and I'm hoping it comes back soon!  I can't seem to make any cards that I actually like.  I fiddled with this card for over an hour last night.  Different papers, different embellishments, different ribbons. Nothing!  Finally, I just gave up and made this simple little card. It's only about 3 1/2 inches, so it's just the right size for a tag or a gift card.

The little angel is an image from Mo.  It's part of her Christmas nativity. I'm not sure if you can tell from the photo, but I glittered her up and she's delightfully sparkly. The brads are  too.  They're actually gold, but the photo makes them look kinda brown and drab.

The Challenge this week at Cupcake Craft is "Sing a Christmas Carol!" Last night while I was trying to make this card work, I sang lots of Christmas Carols...LOL...Hark! The Herald Angels Sing...Angels We Have Heard on High...Joy to the World...They put me in the Christmas spirit, but didn't do much for my card.  LOL.

Thanks for looking! Have a great day!

1 comments:

susan said...

Welcome back! I've missed your work and you, of course. Hehehe! You might think it's clean and simple but it is very well done! Your coloring is terrific! Just look at the shading on the gown! It looks like velvet to me. And her chubby little cheeks are so rosey! I want to just pinch them. Uh, no cruelty intended! Hehehe! Great card and SHE looks like she is having a great time singing her little angel heart out, too!

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment! Your comments make me smile! :)
XOXO
Erin