Thursday, April 8, 2010

Caught a bug?...Better let it go.



Earlier in the week I was feeling a bit under the weather, so I made a couple of "Get Well" cards using this cute stamp from Whipper Snapper.  The stamp is actually a purchase I made when I was sick a few months ago. (I think I bought, like, 5 get well stamps that week. Ah, the power of suggestion.)  It really captures how how I feel/look when I'm unwell.  Bulging eyes, tongue lolling about, teetering around in a haze.  Heehee. 

I love the bright cheery colors on the second card, but it might be a little heavy on the polka dots.  Hmm. Maybe I'll trade the dotted yellow ribbon for a solid color.  

Thanks for looking!  Have a great day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment! Your comments make me smile! :)
XOXO
Erin