Friday, March 9, 2012

I'm so Lucky! (to have you)

I decided to send St. Patrick's Day cards this year, but I only have one St. Patrick's day stamp.  So, I've been having fun improvising.  It's amazing what a difference a rainbow and pot of gold can make. This card was made using Penny Black's Frolic stamp.  I wiped away the flowers and butterflies before stamping, added a St. Patty's day hat, and VOILA!  My husband says the kitty looks like he's doing a jig--how appropriate! Heehee. 

I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Paper Sundaes--"Green or Good Luck"
Papertake Weekly--"Anything Goes"
Party Time Tuesdays--"Riches at the end of the Rainbow"

Thanks for taking a peek at my blog!  Have a great day!

5 comments:

Sassy said...

Oh my gosh, Erin! This is too darn cute. I hope that pot of gold is in Minnesota!

Sue from Oregon said...

This is so so cute! did you make the sentiment on your computer?

sara said...

really sweet card love the image thanks so much for joining us at paper sundaes this week
hugs sara x x

Ribbon Girl said...

Lovely card - I hope you are lucky! thanks for joining in with this weeks Papertake Weekly Challenge, Mary G x

Holly Young said...

this is adorable!!!! Love your take on the challenge!

thanks for playing with us at PTT this week!

Holly PTT DT

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment! Your comments make me smile! :)
XOXO
Erin