Tuesday, June 23, 2015

hello sunshine


I'm playing along with the MFT Color Challenge for this week.  The colors selected were beautiful and they look great together, but for some reason I had a  really hard time with this color combo. 






Originally I colored some hot pink and purple mushrooms, but I thought the vibe was a little too "Lisa Frank." So, I tried lots of other combinations (that also didn't work) and eventually I came up with this.  As you can see, I did go back to the purple and pink mushrooms, but I also added soft pink and mint to the color palette which toned down the 80's feel of the card (at least a little).


Thanks for stopping by!

1 comments:

Vera Yates (Ling) said...

Erin, this is so cute & adorable! Can't go wrong with the cute gnome. Thank you for playing along with us at MFT Challenge. :)

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment! Your comments make me smile! :)
XOXO
Erin