Thursday, August 27, 2009

ABC Challenge: "C" is for...Circles

They're moving on to the third letter of the alphabet at the ABC Challenge blog! Woohoo. "C" is for circles. I thought that I'd continue my love affair with Mo's Digital Pencil this week. I'm using one of the freebies Mo has so generously offered, Summer Fun. Not only is this image super cute, but it has a couple of circles built right in, which makes it perfect for this week's challenge. I packed in a few more circles for good measure. In fact, the scalloped border around the image is actually made from a bazillion little blue circles that I cut out with my coluzzle. LOL.

Thanks for looking!

1 comments:

Lola said...

The baby actually looks like he's sitting in water! Too cute!

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment! Your comments make me smile! :)
XOXO
Erin