Thursday, August 13, 2009

ABC Challenge: "A" is for...Anything Goes (Animals)



They're starting over and making their way through the alphabet for the third time over at the ABC Challenge Blog. I thought it would be fun to play along this time.


This week "A" is for..."Anything goes" with the added option of "animals." I decided this was the perfect chance to make a card with one of my new digital stamps from Mo's Digital Pencil. Her images are amazing. Be sure to check out her blog and then head over to her store. You'll be glad you did, though your bank account might not be (She's really reasonably priced though...just makes it that much harder to say no!)


Thanks for looking!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment! Your comments make me smile! :)
XOXO
Erin