Saturday, October 3, 2009

Spoonful of Sugar: Christmas Cards






Over at Spoonful of Sugar they want to see Christmas cards.  Christmas is rapidly approaching, so I decided to make TWO Christmas cards.  I used this nativity set from Mo.  It's by far the best nativity image I've seen, and it's a total bargain.  All of the images can be used separately, or you can combine them like I did here.  Mo has a ton of cute Christmas images...check them out at her store or come by my blog in a day or two since a few of them decided to come home with me...heehee.

Sorry that the pictures are a bit shadowy.  I took the photos outdoors and it was my first foray into outdoor photography.  One day, hopefully one day soon, I'll learn to take a decent photo!   

Thanks for looking!  Come see me again soon!!

2 comments:

scrappyyankee said...

Great cards. I love the image.

Mickey

susan said...

I'm back! Whew! I've been MIA on your blog but now I can finally check out all these beauties that I have missed! I like both of these but if I had to pick a favorite, I would say the red one. I LOVE that card stock with the swirls! Your coloring is so great on both cards and your shading is great!

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment! Your comments make me smile! :)
XOXO
Erin