Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Let it Snow!


This image from Mo makes me giggle every time I see it.  Bella (the little girl) and Bronte (the poor little dog) are recurring characters in Mo's artwork and I  love the shenanigans they get into.  Check out the worried look on Bronte's face--heehee! He knows this isn't going to end well.

I made this card using the fabulous sketch from Jeanette at Sketch Saturday and I incorporated the theme from this week's challenge at Simon Says Stamp which is "Let it Snow."  I wanted to give a nice snowy/icy effect, so there's lots and lots of glitter.  It's that big chunky glitter...you know...the stuff Kindergartners use.  I snagged it from my Mom (with permission, of course).   I snagged the super cute paper from her too.  It's from one of this year's DCWV holiday stacks.  It's so cute, I almost didn't put Bella and Bronte on the card. I didn't want to cover up any of the cute details!  Anyway, the glitter means I can enter it in the "Glitzy Something" challenge over at Stamp Something

Thanks for looking!

4 comments:

susan said...

Wow! What is this? FOUR posts in one day! LOL! When you get your crafting "mood" back, it is BACK! Hehehe! This one is great! Bella always looks so confident and oblivious to what is going on around her and Bronte is always very well aware of his predicaments! Hehehe!
Great coloring and color combinations. The border is really very pretty, too. Yep! Nothing says "GLITY" like GLITTER! Can't beat it for glitz and Christmas, too!

SemSee said...

Gorgeous! I love Mo's images too, and this one is no exception. Great colours and I love your sparkle. Thanks for joining us this week at Sketch Saturday. Hugs, Sem (SS DT)

Lola said...

Love this image and this card! Bronte looks so freaked hehe.

Phebe Meeder said...

love this card amd your color combo

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment! Your comments make me smile! :)
XOXO
Erin