Tuesday, June 16, 2015

I love mew

My Favorite Things has been knocking it out of the park with their recent releases.  I love the Birdie Brown line and would happily purchase all of her stamp sets (right after I happily won the lottery--lol).   I received the "I knead you" stamp set for my birthday (full of adorable kitties and punny sentiments--right up my alley), so I decided to participate in the MFT Sketch challenge.  Here is my entry:


I'm also entering this card in the 7 Kids College Fund Challenge, which is Anything Goes with an optional twist of in stitches.  One of my patterned papers has faux stitching.  (One of these days I'm going to actually try sewing on my cards). 

Thanks for popping by!

1 comments:

Vera Yates (Ling) said...

Aw, this is so lovely & adorable, Erin! Glad to have you play along with us at MFT Challenge. :)

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment! Your comments make me smile! :)
XOXO
Erin