Thursday, June 18, 2015

Petunia thinks she's a prezzie

 Today I'm using a stamp from Stamping Bella's Woodsies collection that couldn't be cuter.  I love this sweet little piggy and its chick companions.  I'm actually playing along with the Bellariffic Friday challenge which was this sketch:


It's my first time playing along, but it won't be the last.  I have a couple of other cuties from the collection to ink up. 



I'm also linking up with the 7 Kids College Fund challenge which is anything goes. 

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Rachel Parys said...

I just love this image, it is so darn cute!!! The papers are perfect for this image! Thanks for joining us at 7 Kids College Fund!

Jo said...

What a fun image, cute animals. Thank you for playing in our challenge at http://www.7kidscollegefund.com.

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment! Your comments make me smile! :)
XOXO
Erin